PT Aplikasi Karya Anak Bangsa, menjalankan bisnis sebagai Gojek (ditulis dalam huruf kecil semua sebagai goȷek, sebelumnya disebut sebagai GO-JEK), adalah platform multi-layanan dan grup teknologi pembayaran digital on-demand Indonesia yang berbasis di Jakarta. Gojek pertama kali didirikan di Indonesia pada tahun 2010 sebagai call center untuk menghubungkan konsumen dengan layanan pengiriman kurir dan kendaraan roda dua. Gojek meluncurkan aplikasinya pada tahun 2015 dengan hanya empat layanan: GoRide, GoSend, GoShop, dan GoFood. Dengan nilai US$10 miliar saat ini, Gojek telah bertransformasi menjadi aplikasi super yang menyediakan lebih dari 20 layanan.
Lowongan Pekerjaan PT Aplikasi Karya Anak Bangsa
1. Head, Internal Communications
About the Role
As Head – Internal Communication for GoTo Financial (GTF), you will support the Chief of Corporate Affairs in actualizing GTF employee comms objectives through excellent internal communications practices and programs. This position is based out of our HQ.
In this role, you will develop effective relationships with CEO of GTF, Chief People Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, and other senior leaders, establishing yourself as a trusted and influential partner and support. Have the opportunity to collaborate across teams to inform and engage employees at all levels throughout GTF
Improve employee satisfaction around internal communication to drive GTF culture and engagement across all leaders and teams. Finally, build a solid comms foundation for GTF as a newly formed organization
What success looks like: Increased employee satisfaction toward GTF internal communications practices and transparent culture, including CEO and senior leadership communication. Improved information intake and engagement
Measurement tools: eNPS score, HR/PAC and related surveys, focus group discussion results, etc
What You Will Do
- Leading on providing CEOs, leaders, and teams with high-level strategy and quality assurance for org-wide and/or team communications to ensure clear and timely information sharing that promotes transparency
- Coordinate with leaders and their teams on the development of internal comms content for distribution on internal comms channels (e.g., townhalls, business round-ups, organizational programs/announcements, design/video production, etc.)
- Ensure continual internal channel and platform operational excellence (channel management, monitoring, evaluation, content development) and challenging status quo internal comm practices through technical innovation and other reinventions
- Support special project/ad hoc project comms that are urgent in nature (e.g., rebranding, crisis, anniversary, etc.)
What You Will Need
- Excellent English as well as Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
- Proven effectiveness in managing across and up, especially at the C-suite level, with at least 7 years of experience in internal comms or related area
- Deep passion for and expert understanding of how to develop internal comms channels and platforms and how they ideally work
- High capability to insist on high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Well-versed in G Suite interface (E-mail, Doc, Slide, etc)
- Experience with channel management of Slack, Slido, Zoom, Workday, Mailchimp, and/or other similar tools
- Ability to take and edit photos and create basic graphic design elements for comms collaterals
About the Team
We are a small yet mighty team, where the contribution of each member is paramount to our overall success. We learn by doing, by asking questions, by rising from failures, by exploring and implementing new ideas of excellence, and by depending on each other.
We work directly with CEOs and senior leadership across GTF as well as GoTo Group – one of the few teams in the org strategically positioned to do so – to create a culture of transparency and information sharing. And collaborating across the various teams in our org is something we do daily – there is no shortage of meeting new colleagues!
Keeping employees informed and motivated is our goal, and we do this by creating informal yet informative townhalls, devising clear and catchy emails, and building a comms bridge between leadership and the org teams. In short, we create internal materials that you’d want to read and see.Come and join our huddle!
P.S. And yes, we have team Happy Hours! They are a respite from the busy work day and to enjoy each other’s company.
Jangan lupa cantumkan nyariloker.id sebagai sumber informasi lowongan kerja di file lowongan Anda.
Demikian informasi mengenai lowongan pekerjaan PT Aplikasi Karya Anak Bangsa.