Lowongan Pekerjaan PT Koltiva – Koltiva AG adalah perusahaan teknologi pertanian terintegrasi yang menyediakan solusi dan layanan perangkat lunak yang dibuat khusus untuk proses bisnis ujung ke ujung. Didirikan pada tahun 2013 di Indonesia, dan didirikan pada tahun 2017 di Swiss, solusi perubahan permainan kami berhasil digunakan oleh klien kami dan pemasoknya di 28 negara.
Lowongan Pekerjaan PT Koltiva
Chief of Staff
Who is the Koltiva Chief of Staff?
The Chief of Staff is a strategic partner that leads the coordination and alignment of various business functions. The Chief of Staff is responsible for streamlining high-importance projects and initiatives that have significant impact on the companys business success.
What are the key responsibilities of the Chief of Staff?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Chief of Staff is responsible keep the company afloat and to manage projects across departments, including risk assessments and strategy development, Specific responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Support the CEO in day-to-day operations and act as a sparring partner to the executive team.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities to add value to the company.
- Drive execution of action items and top priorities agreed upon by the CEO and the executive team.
- Improve company operating cadence (e.g., executive team meetings, quarterly OKRs reviews, board meetings).
- Synergize projects across all departments of Koltiva.
- Prepare policy briefings, talking points, presentations, and proposals for internal and external meetings.
- Support the productivity of various Board and staff meetings by owning the planning, agenda, notes, and ensure the follow-up action.
- Conduct research and generate ideas on a variety of topics.
- Serve as the CEOs liaison with staff and managers as directed.
- Manage special project for the CEO.
- Minimum bachelors degree in any major.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in fast-paced environment, ideally in business management or consulting. Start up experience is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical, communication, project, and stakeholder management skills.
- An independent organizer, able to manage multiple competing priorities and working under pressure.
- Dedicated team player who is energetic and able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to prioritize and multitasking. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan yang di perlukan silahkan kirim lamaran dan CV ke link di bawah ini :
Jangan lupa cantumkan nyariloker.id sebagai sumber informasi lowongan kerja di file lowongan Anda.